With over 30 years combined experience and over 5000 installations nationwide, you can trust Greenshine New Energy to brighten your city with quality outdoor solar lighting. There’s never been a better time to install commercial solar lighting, and our experts have the passion and know-how to get you from concept to concrete. Whether you’re simply curious about commercial solar lighting or looking to get a project off the ground, Greenshine is ready to serve you. We’re confident that we’ll find you the right solution while providing unmatched customer service. Continue below to learn more about outdoor solar lighting basics and how to get a bright start with Greenshine.
Learn More About
- We get to know your project and specific outdoor lighting needs.
- We configure the perfect solution.
- We build a custom, CGI simulation of your finished lighting project.
- We put together a project budget for your grant.
- No contractor? No Problem. Our capable team works with a network of contractors to get the job done.
- Installation time.
- Our customer service doesn’t end with installation. We’ll always be ready to answer any questions you may have and assist with any technical issues and maintenance.
It’s our Greenshine guarantee that we won’t leave you in the dark!
A commercial-grade lighting solution that uses solar power to energize LED lights is superior to traditional lighting for several reasons. Eliminate costly energy bills, avoid potential lot destruction and "go green" with hi-tech, low footprint parking lot lights.
Light your pathway with our energy-saving commercial solar lighting. Each light uses high-efficiency mono-crystalline panels coupled with attractive light fixtures that beautify and illuminate any pathway. Enjoy your neighborhood park after hours safely with bright solar LED lights.
Keep your business safe and secure with our commercial grade solar powered security & perimeter lights. Each light has a full configuration profile--configure to turn on at the first hint of the night sky, or go to "full brightness" if a motion detector is tripped. Plus, no energy bills. None. Zero. Nada.