The LITA-8 is configured with an 8W LED luminaire and a 100W solar panel. The LITA-8 will give you an excellent lighting distribution on a 12 feet poles. The LITA-8 is a perfect street light for distributors of garden/parks lighting supplies.
Greenshine has more than 10 years experience in developing solar lighting system. Our engineers will provide you with lighting calculations, mapping and wind resistance calculations, as well as helping to choose a design for your solar project.
|Solar Panel||100W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||8W LED Bulb|
|Pole||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Controller||12V 10A solar charge controller|
|Battery||12V 80Ah gel cell battery, specific for solar applications|
|Battery Position||Enclosed in a PVC box buried underground|
|Working Time||8 hours/day, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days backup|
|Wind Resistance||100 mph|
|Working Mode||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Color||Black||Custom paint on request|
|Pole Height||14 feet|
|This round-shape housing for LED solar lighting will provide an excellent lighting for pathway, entrance, or garden lighting. This housing is an option for our Lita series||8W -15W|
· Competitive prices
· Savings on electric bills
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel battery provides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Easy installation and free of maintenance
· Great lighting distribution for pathway/entrance