The AIO-30 is configured with a 30W LED fixture and a 100W solar panels. This light is configured for locations receiving a large amount of sun throughout the year, typically below a line from San-Francisco to Atlanta. It can be used to light up streets, parking lots, parks, pathways and roadways.
A specific energy saving mode designed by Greenshine will allow for up to 6 days of autonomy for the system.
Greenshine has more than 10 years experience in developing solar lighting system. Our engineers will provide you with lighting calculations, mapping and wind resistance calculations, as well as helping to choose a design for your solar project.
|Solar Panel||100W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||30W LED, individual CREE LED|
|Controller||12V 10A solar charge controller|
|Battery||12V 120Ah gel cell deep cycle battery|
|Working Time||Dusk to dawn with dimming, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days autonomy|
|The GS-LED-210 is the perfect LED solution for street lighting and is the ideal luminaire for both new and retrofit installations. Application locations include: downtown streets, residential streets, parks, campuses, parking lots and security lighting.||30W|
|The GS-LED-73 LED luminaire provides uniform light distribution for areas like pathways, streets and entrance areas. Ideal for any outdoor application where tight light control is needed to prevent glare and light trespass. Precision die-cast aluminum housing is engineered with an integral aluminum heat sink. This low profile luminaire features hidden mounting fasteners and a hinged cover for easy access to wiring.||30W|
|The GS-LED-260 is our most popular design and features a round design that will integrate perfectly for lighting of parks, pathways, entrance, and campuses.||30W, 40W|
· Fit on existing poles
· Competitive prices, savings on electric bills
· Best for retrofit projects
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel battery provides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Smart energy saving mode available: High brightness for rush hours, dim brightness or shut off for late night and increased brightness for early birds
· Easy installation and free of maintenance